Wood Floor Cleaning Bee Cave, TX
Free No-Obligation Estimates.
38 Years Of Wood Floors Care Experience.
Trusted By Over 500,000 Customers.
12 Steps Comprehensive Service With 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Full-Service Floor Care: Cleaning, Stripping, Waxing, Sealing and Polishing.
Pro Floors Specialists, Licensed & Insured.
96% On-Time Track Record.
KIWI Bee Cave Wood Floor Cleaning Experts help showcase your hardwood floors!
You’ve plunked a chunk of change down on your hardwood floors. You certainly want them to last. To do that, you need more than just routine maintenance.
Day in and day out, we torture our hardwood floors. We tromp on them. We drag our heels across them, along with our wheeled suitcases, strollers, barbecues and other furniture, toys and heavy items. Maybe we move our furniture without protective sliders underneath them. Ouch! There goes a nasty scratch in our floor’s beautiful finish!
And don’t forget chemicals, solvents, spilled coffee, juice, food, pet accidents, whatever! We like to call them life’s little challenges.
Hardwood Floor Cleaning professionals on hand!
KIWI has Bee Cave Hardwood Floor Cleaning professionals on hand!
Help is at hand! Call KIWI’s team of Bee Cave Wood Floor Cleaning experts. We will professionally clean and wax your hardwood floors, even buff them, in order to fully restore their original natural beauty. KIWI offers Bee Cave residents our 28+ years of experience! We are a total service company that offers a full range of services for your hardwood floors. We’ve serviced our customers for more than two decades. After about 1-6 years, depending on the amount of wear and tear, your floors will benefit from a professional Bee Cave hardwood floor cleaning, light buffing and/or waxing. That’s just the kind of service KIWI provides.
Call KIWI’s Bee Cave Wood Floor Cleaning professionals today for a free estimate!
Our wood floor cleaning services of Bee Cave, Texas has Maintenance Tips for Your Hardwood Floors:
- Don’t use a vacuum with a beater bar on your hardwood floors. Use only the brush attachment.
- Use either felt or fabric furniture pads under all your furniture legs to prevent scratching.
- Large cotton-head dust mops are best to quickly remove dust.
- Use small rugs, placed strategically in high-traffic areas (such as kitchens, foyers, hallways) to protect hardwood floors. And clean those rugs regularly so dirt doesn’t accumulate and seep underneath to damage your wood floors.
- Wipe up any standing water right away, since water pools cause floors to warp.