Rug Cleaning Bee Cave, TX
Free Rugs Pickup & Delivery Service.
38 Years of Cleaning & Repairs Experience.
16-Step Rug Cleaning Process With 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
100% Rug Odor Elimination Guarantee.
Eco-Friendly – Safe For Kids And Pets.
Experts Rug Cleaners, Licensed & Insured.
96% On-Time Track Record.
Are you in need of professional rug cleaning Bee Cave? Do you think you’re up to the task yourself?
Breathe a sigh of relief now. Let our team of KIWI Bee Cave Rug Cleaning professionals come out and give you a free estimate on what it costs to do the job right – the first time, and in no time flat.
High Performance Rug Cleaning Method in Bee Cave
Got Oriental rugs, expensive heirloom carpets, and one-of-a-kind area rugs? Trust us, we can handle anything! We’ve been in the Bee Cave Oriental rug cleaning business since 1987. We know our rugs – and yours! Our professionals hand-clean any and all of your rugs, and restore them to their original beauty. We guarantee it!
Perhaps you just need a simple rug cleaning Bee Cave. It doesn’t matter the size of the job, or the materials of your rug. Our team of professionals can handle it, from simple cleaning to complex repairs involving rebinding, re-fringing or re-weaving. Our KIWI Rug Cleaning services in Bee Cave, Texas has a Professional Team which includes:
Professional Rug Cleaning
- Senior Rug Expert
- Master Weaver for full rug restorations
- Specialist for fringe surging and binding
Plus, we always offer free estimates! Click here to learn more about KIWI rug repairs for Bee Cave residents.
How KIWI Cleans Rugs
- Inspection – We note any conditions of concern, like previous dye bleeding, tears, holes, stains and more.
- Oriental and heirloom rugs – We know these are a work of art. We will clean both sides of your rugs. And, since no two rugs are exactly the same, we treat each one as if they were our own.
- We remove dust from both sides of your rugs, using a vacuum with special beater bars to get rid of soil.
- We treat and hand-wash your rugs using several different techniques we’ve perfected over the years. We use whatever type fits your rugs’ requirements and needs.
- We use a freshening agent to neutralize odor. Try our unique Ozone Treatment for rugs with bacteria problems.
- We dry rugs flat. This prevents fibers from stretching and color from migrating.
- We dust both sides again. Then we wrap your rugs for delivery.
- We also offer complete rug restoration and repairs. Let our master weaver provide you with our custom quote.