Water Damage Restoration
1) Immediate dispatch 24/7.
2) 35 years of water damage restoration experience
3) Work directly with your insurance company
4) Water damage certified technicians
5) One-year guarantee on our restoration services
24/7 Emergency Dispatchincluding water and fire damage restorationWhen selecting a water damage restoration company, it’s critical to pick a highly reputable company, one that you can trust to restore your home or business to its original condition, and your life back to normal in quick order. You want to be sure that you choose one with extensive experience and professional know-how in the restoration business. Kiwi has provided water damage restoration to residential and commercial clients for over 38 years. We are one of the most trusted restoration companies in the industry. We are also one of the most recommended by insurance companies. If you choose KIWI for your water damage restoration needs, here are just a few things we will do:
- Immediately dispatch a restoration crew to your property
- Work hard to make sure you are satisfied
- Work efficiently to complete the job on schedule
- Take all measures to ensure that your home structure is dry and sanitized.
- Work closely with your insurance company to help you with your claim and costs.
- Provide you with a three-year guarantee
KIWI’s Unmatched Three-Year Guarantee
When you choose us, you can be confident that we will perform our work to the highest standards. This is why we can back our water damage restoration services with a three-year guarantee. We want to make sure you can depend on us even after we have left your home or business. Whether you have had storm damage, flood damage, water emergency, or another type of flooding, you can trust KIWI; we stand behind the quality of our work.And here is what you get when you choose KIWI:
- A trusted company certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
- We are insured, licensed, and bonded
- We have 38 years of experience
- Referred by all major insurance companies
Water Damage Restoration Service
KIWI’s water damage restoration specialists are skilled and equipped for any water damage situation. Here are some of the things we do to help get your home back to normal:
- We will immediately dispatch a team to start the extraction process
- We will work with your insurance for the billing of the water damage repair service
- We will apply an EPA approved disinfecting solution to prevent the growth of mold
- We will use the best in the drying equipment to dry your floors and walls
- We will monitor and document the drying process
- We will store your belongings if needed
- We will utilize the highest grade equipment
24-Hour Emergency Water Damage Repair and Restoration
Our crews are on standby 24-hours a day to respond to any water damage emergency, from a catastrophic hurricane-related flood or a bathtub overflow. With water damage, minutes count, and details matter, which is why KIWI is always available to help. Our teams are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration (IICR), and are licensed and bonded professionals.Our 24-hour emergency water and fire damage restoration number: 111-111-1111
Immediate Water Damage Services
Upon receiving their assignment, our teams will act fast to minimize the damage and protect your belongings and your home, and they will come equipped and ready to go to work. We will extract water and dry your carpet and furnishings. We can handle any flooding situation, including:
- Flood damage from rain
- Frozen or broken pipes
- Toilet, sink, and bathtub overflow
- Burst pipe Water Cleanup
- Sewage back-up cleaning
- Plumbing leaks
- Water heater
- Storm damage
When you hire KIWI we will quickly go to work:
- Immediate water extraction: Our teams will come in and extract all of the standing water in your home, to minimize the long-term damage.
- Carpet restoration: We begin with the water removal and extraction and then clean and dry your carpets to clear away the residue that came with the water damage. KIWI’s experts also clean and restore Oriental rugs that have been water-damaged. Our carpet drying and cleaning is thorough and will leave your carpets looking new.
- Wood floor drying and restoration: KIWI’s professional teams will extract all of the standing water to minimize the chance of warping and then deep-clean your floors so they look their best. Our wood floor drying services also work for laminate flooring.
- Sanitize and disinfect affected areas: The excessive moisture that comes with water damage causes mold, bacteria, and other harmful disease-causing microorganisms to grow. The affected areas must be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. For this critical step of the restoration process, we utilize an EPA registered hospital-grade antimicrobial and sanitizing solution service. This ensures the safety of you, your family, and your pets.
- Drying Walls and ceilings: In many water damage or flooding incidents, water seeps into the walls, ceilings, and floors, of the house. This can be the cause of problems later. Our teams are equipped with specialized equipment for drying moisture, so you don’t have to worry about a thing when it comes to water removal and extraction.
Cutting Edge Water Damage Restoration Equipment
To expedite the drying time, we utilize the latest cutting-edge drying and water damage restoration equipment:
- Water pump
- Air blowers
- Moisture detection readers
- Air scrubber
- Heavy-duty water extractors
- High air pressure wood floors drying equipment
- Water extractors
- Air movers
- Drywalls air injectors
You Can Trust Your Water Damage Restoration To KIWI
Let Us Get Your Life Back To Normal
Call Water Damage Fastest Response TeamOur 24-hour emergency water damage hotline: 800-996-5494Water Damage Fastest Response:
Search By Zip Code
Find A Kiwi Services Near You