Phoenix Commercial Air Duct Cleaning – KiwiServices.com
Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Phoenix, AZ
Environmentally friendly air duct products
Exclusive 3-year guarantee
Safe for children and pets.
Trusted by over 500,000 customers
Friendly staff you can trust
Choosing KIWI Services for your Phoenix commercial air duct cleaning is, simply put, a smart business decision. Ensuring that your HVAC systems are clean — and not exposing your employees, visitors and clients to hazardous allergens and pollutants — is a safe, sensible and preventative move. A full-service commercial air duct cleaning improves the air quality in your commercial environment, enhances comfort and even helps decrease energy costs associated with your HVAC system. Any business big or small can benefit from a thorough duct cleaning from KIWI Services.
Our Six-Step Air Duct Cleaning Process
KIWI Services’ thorough six-step full-service air duct cleaning service includes the following six steps:
- Cleaning of the unit, squirrel cage, fan and all the accessible air handling components in the furnace.
- Removing and hand-washing vent covers.
- Vacuuming of individual ducts to remove dust, ashes and other debris.
- Application of an antimicrobial treatment throughout the system to disinfect and prevent mold.
- Cleaning of the surrounding vent areas.
- Reinstalling the vent covers and cleaning and replacing your filter or installing your new filter.
We also provide dryer vent cleaning that’s appropriate for any restaurant, laundromat or residential facility that has a laundry area.
The Best Commercial Air Duct Cleaning in Phoenix
If you want a surefire way to help your employees breathe easier, trust KIWI for your Phoenix commercial duct cleaning needs. We are licensed, bonded and insured, so you don’t expose your business to risks associated with hiring in-house workers for these dirty jobs. KIWI Services’ commercial cleaning services are affordable and efficient, so call us today to schedule a visit. We’ll work with your business to schedule a cleaning at a time that’s right for you and your company.