Free Rugs Pickup & Delivery Service.
38 Years Rug Repair & Restoration Experience.
3-Year Repairs Guarantee.
100% Rug Odor Elimination Guarantee.
16-Step Rug Cleaning Process With 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Experts Rug Repairs, Licensed & Insured.
96% On-Time Track Record.
Is your Oriental rug showing signs of wear? Does it need repairs, reweaving, or rebinding? Have you noticed that the fringes are looking a bit worn, discolored, or even damaged? If so, consider reaching out to KIWI’s expert rug repair team. With over 38 years of experience, our rug repair and and restoration specialists have mastered their skills. No matter the complexity or simplicity of your rugs, our dedicated team handles your evaluation and repair from start to finish. We are confident in the quality of our rug repairs that we offer an exclusive 3-year warranty on our rug repair services. Whether your rugs are beautiful heirlooms or simple, inexpensive accents, they’ll receive the same expert attention and care. Trust in our experience, and let us bring your rugs back to life!
KIWI’s Expert Rug Repair Crew
- Pet Stain and Odor Removal Specialist
- Color Restoration Expert
- Rug Padding Solutions Specialist
- Oriental Rug Appraisal Expert
- Custom Size and Shaped Rug Fabricator
- Rug and Textile Preservation Specialist
- Hand-Woven Rug Repair and Restoration Professional
- Rug Cleaning Technician
- Rug Quality and Material Consultant
- Modern and Antique Rug Specialist
Masterful Restoration of Rugs From All Origin
At Kiwi Services, we provide an expansive list of rug cleaning and repair services. Our experienced professionals are skilled in repairing rugs types from all regions:
- Chinese Rug
- Pakistani Rug
- Indian Rug
- Egyptian Rug
- Turkish Rug
- Afghan Rug
- Moroccan Rug
- Persian Rug
- Oriental Rug
Expertise in Various Rug Repairs
In addition to geographical specializations, we also offer targeted services for an extensive range of unique rug types. Our expert team is well-versed in handling rug repair services for:
- Dhurrie Rug
- Area Rug
- Berber Rug
- Olefin Rug
- Shag Rug
- Sisal Rug
- Jute Rug
- Wool Rug
- Silk Rug
- Synthetic Rug
Trust us with your specific rug repair needs, and we’ll deliver unmatched quality and service.
Unrivaled Assurance with KIWI’s Three-Year Rug Repair Guarantee
Choosing KIWI for your rug repairs means entrusting your cherished rugs to a service that truly cares. To back our commitment, we offer an unmatched three-year rug repair guarantee on all our rug repair services. Your peace of mind matters to us, and our extended warranty is designed to give you just that. If you have any issues within three years of our service, We will be more than happy to perform a complimentary re-service. In addition to this, our rug cleaning services come with a reliable 30-day clean guarantee, ensuring that we provide nothing short of the best.
Free Rug Repair Estimates – No Surprises, Only Transparency
At Kiwi Services, we believe in complete transparency with our clients. That’s why we offer free rug repair estimates to all our customers. Simply bring your rug in or send us a few detailed images, and our experienced professionals will assess the condition of your rug and provide you with a comprehensive estimate. With Kiwi Services, there are no hidden costs or surprises – just superior craftsmanship and dedicated customer service.
Comprehensive Rug Repair Services for All Your Needs
Kiwi Services takes pride in offering a diverse range of repair services to ensure your rugs are always at their best. Our seasoned professionals understand that each rug has its unique needs, whether it’s an exquisite Oriental piece or a treasured family heirloom. From fringe repair and color restoration to mold treatment and pet damage repair, we are equipped to handle all sorts of challenges. Our extensive list of services is carefully designed to cater to every possible situation, restoring your rug’s former glory and enhancing its lifespan. Dive in to discover the wealth of services we provide:
- Fringe Repair: This involves restoring damaged or worn fringes on the rug, which are not only decorative but also help prevent unraveling. Depending on the extent of the damage, this might involve reweaving the fringe or attaching a new one.
- Edge Binding: This service covers the repair or replacement of the rug’s edges, or binding, which protects the edges of the rug from wear and tear. This could involve sewing a new binding or repairing the existing one to prevent fraying and further damage.
- Reweaving: This repair process is used for fixing tears or holes in rugs. Expert weavers use matching yarn to restore the original pattern and structure of the rug, effectively making the damage invisible.
- Patching: When a section of a rug is too damaged for reweaving, a matching piece of fabric may be sewn in as a patch. This patch will be carefully chosen and dyed to match the original rug as closely as possible.
- Color Restoration: Over time or due to exposure to sunlight, rugs may fade. Color restoration services use specialized dyes and techniques to restore the original color and vibrancy of the rug.
- Moth Damage Repair: Moths can cause significant damage to rugs, especially wool rugs, by eating the fibers. This service involves repairing the damage and then treating the rug with moth repellent to prevent future infestations.
- Stain Removal: Stubborn or set-in stains might not be completely removable with standard cleaning methods. In these cases, professional stain removal services use advanced techniques and solutions to restore the rug’s original appearance.
- Odor Removal: Over time, rugs can absorb odors from various sources, like pets, smoke, or mold. This service involves deep cleaning the rug with specialized products that not only remove the odors but also neutralize the sources.
- Overcasting: Overcasting is a stitching technique used to prevent the ends of a rug from unraveling. It involves wrapping the edge of the rug with a thread, providing a secure border.
- Shearing: Over time, the pile (or height) of a rug may become uneven due to wear and tear. Shearing involves cutting the rug’s pile to a uniform height, improving its texture and appearance.
- Foundation Repair: If the rug’s foundation (the warp and weft threads that make up its base structure) is damaged, it can be repaired or replaced to restore the rug’s shape and stability.
- Pile Restoration: For rugs with worn or damaged areas, pile restoration can restore the original texture. This involves re-knotting or replacing fibers in the rug’s pile.
- Backing Repair and Replacement: The backing of a rug gives it additional strength and stability. If it’s damaged, it can be repaired or replaced to prolong the life of the rug.
- Resizing: Sometimes, a rug may need to be resized to fit a new space or to remove damaged areas. This is a delicate process that needs to be carried out carefully to maintain the rug’s structure and design.
- Blocking and Stretching: If a rug becomes misshapen due to use or improper storage, blocking and stretching can return it to its original shape. This involves dampening the rug, stretching it to the correct shape, and allowing it to dry.
- Flood and Water Damage Repair: Rugs can be severely damaged by water or floods, resulting in stains, color bleeding, and mold growth. Specialized cleaning and restoration processes can help restore these rugs.
- Fire and Smoke Damage Repair: Depending on the extent of the damage, rugs affected by fire or smoke can often be restored. This involves specialized cleaning to remove soot and smoke odors and repair work to address any physical damage.
- Rug Underpadding Installation: Rug underpadding provides additional support for your rug, protects the rug from wear and damage, reduces slippage, and provides a cushioning effect for more comfort underfoot. As part of a repair or maintenance service, a suitable underpadding can be cut to size and installed under your rug.
- Pet Damage Repair: Pets can cause various types of damage to rugs, from chewing and scratching to stains from urine or other accidents. These issues can be addressed through various repair and cleaning techniques, which may include patching damaged areas, removing stains, and treating the rug to remove odors.
- Mold and Mildew Treatment: If a rug has been exposed to moisture or high humidity, it may develop mold or mildew. These issues can not only cause unsightly stains and odors but can also damage the rug’s fibers and pose health risks. Professional cleaning and treatment can effectively remove mold and mildew and prevent their recurrence.
- Texture Retouch: Over time and with regular use, high-traffic areas of a rug may become worn and lose their texture. Texture retouch services help restore the rug’s original feel and appearance by rejuvenating the rug’s pile, often through careful brushing or re-knotting as necessary.
Revitalize Your Oriental Rugs with KIWI Now
It’s a hassle-free process. Schedule a pickup, receive a free repair estimate, and let us bring your rugs back to their original glory. Plus, a 3-year guarantee