One Year Warranty
With every carpet cleaning of $140 or more, enjoy one year of unlimited $4 a room return warranty cleanings. The perfect service for any home with kids and pets.
30 Day Clean Guarantee
More than a promise, it’s a standard, 100% clean carpets. If you’re unhappy, call us within 30 days and we’ll re-clean them at no additional charge to you.
Professional Carpet Cleaning
KIWI is a reliable, trustworthy, and one of the most recommended professional carpet cleaning companies in the industry. We have achieved our success by offering our one-of-a-kind carpet cleaning service. KIWI was started by a busy mom who needed professionally cleaned carpets all year long for a reasonable price. Because no other carpet cleaning company offers this incredible and necessary service, Angela Eideh decided to start the first and only company that offers a year-round carpet cleaning service that allows you to get your carpets cleaned for just $4 a room. For over 35 years, KIWI has been the favorite carpet cleaning company of hundreds of thousands of KIWI Lovers all over the nation. Not only is our carpet cleaning warranty of its own class, but our cleaning methods, technicians, and equipment stand apart from the competition. KIWI’s environmentally friendly professional cleaning services are safe for your home, children, and pets thanks to our green cleaning solution that is non-allergenic and FDA-certified. We also offer disinfecting and sanitizing of your carpets. Best of all, our green cleaning solution has a fresh clean scent that leaves your carpet dry in just 15 minutes. Call us today to experience the KIWI difference and become a KIWI Lover.
Carpet Cleaning Services – 6 Steps
- Walkthrough: First, our carpet cleaning professional will walk through the areas that need to be cleaned, identifying any problem areas such as heavy soiling, pet odors, stains, or damaged carpet in need of repair. Your technician will talk with you about these areas and what can be done to correct these issues.
- Move Furniture: We will move light moveable furniture before beginning the cleaning process. Please note, we follow industry safety standards when furniture moving is provided. All furniture is moved except for heavy, breakable items including china cabinets, pianos, bookcases full of books, beds, large dining tables, dressers or any electronic equipment including TV’s, VCR’s, stereos or computers.
- Vacuum: Using a professional grade vacuum, we will vacuum the open areas, not covered by furniture, to remove as much of the loose soiling as possible.
- Pre-spot: Using our KIWI Super Spotter, we pretreat all surface stains before we begin cleaning to ensure the best chance of removing stains and high traffic soiling. If the carpet cleaning technician finds anything that requires a more extensive method of removal, they will let you know and discuss with you the process that is needed. Ex: If you have a large ink stain that would worsen with a standard cleaning.
- Carpet Cleaning: We will use our green carpet cleaning method, applying a light mist across the surface. We then use our 100% cotton bonnets and rotary carpet cleaner to extract the soil from the fibers gently. This process is known as emulsification. The soil is trapped in the cleaning solution and absorbed by our super absorbent bonnets. This method works for all types of carpet including Berber and Wool.
- Grooming: We use a professional carpet rake to groom the carpet fibers, raising the carpet pile, bringing back the fresh, fluffy look.
Our 100% Clean Carpet Guarantee backs each carpet cleaning visit. We guarantee to clean your carpets to your complete satisfaction, or we will return and re-clean your carpets at no cost. Contact us within 30 days of your cleaning, if you are not satisfied. We want to make sure all of our customers are happy with their service from us.
The KIWI Lover One-Year Carpet cleaning Warranty
You can have us back to clean as many times as you want at just a fraction of the cost with the use of our carpet cleaning warranty. Our KIWI Lover One-Year Carpet Cleaning Warranty is the best deal around because it’s free with the purchase of an initial carpet cleaning! Find out how you can get your carpet cleaning warranty today.
Extra Stain Removal Methods
There are a few types of carpet stains that may need extra extensive treatments like heat transfer methods and carpet odor removal. These stains include: Red stains, wax stains, dye stains from items that might include but are not limited to: ink, nail polish, hair dye, and paint. When carpet repairs are necessary, there are three scenarios that signify to us that a carpet repair may be necessary:
1. Bleach stains, as these are irreversible without re-dying processes.
2. Stains that return after an effective carpet cleaning. This type of stain is considered a “re-appearing stain” because it indicates that the stain resides in the carpet padding and is resurfacing.
3. Odor remediation, as pet odors generally affect all three layers – carpet, padding, and sub floor- requiring various forms of treatment.
When some stains or pet odors reappear
We offer a fantastic Pet stain and Odor Removal Plan that allows us to apply your incurred costs of surface cleaning (phase one), toward the phase two and/or phase three cleaning process, where we treat the underlying padding and subfloor.
And, if you ever have a problem with your service, call us right away! We hate to have an unsatisfied customer, and we’ll do everything we can to correct the problem and make it right.
Our 30-Day Carpet Cleaning Guarantee and KIWI Lover One-Year Carpet Cleaning Warranty are offered in these metro cities:
Search By Zip Code
Find A Kiwi Services Near You