Wood Floor Cleaning Alpharetta, GA
Free No-Obligation Estimates.
38 Years Of Wood Floors Care Experience.
Trusted By Over 500,000 Customers.
12 Steps Comprehensive Service With 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Full-Service Floor Care: Cleaning, Stripping, Waxing, Sealing and Polishing.
Pro Floors Specialists, Licensed & Insured.
96% On-Time Track Record.
Hardwood floors are just downright gorgeous to look at. Yet keeping them looking at their best, requires a lot of maintenance and time. Over time, most hardwood floors lose their gleaming brightness and become dull and lack luster. Daily spills, grit, particles of food, and more can leave large stains and wear out your wood floors.
Clean. Buff. Wax. Restore
At KIWI Alpharetta Wood Floor Cleaning, we offer professional custom hardwood floor cleaning services that will clean up your floors, buff and wax them, and restore their previous luster.
The KIWI Alpharetta Wood Floor Cleaning Team
With 38 years of experience, our KIWI Wood Floor Cleaning Team takes great care with Alpharetta hardwood floor cleaning. Hardwood floors when taken care of properly, are not only aesthetically pleasing but also improve the air quality in homes, being free of the dust mites and debris that collect in carpets.
Through routine maintenance, gentle vacuuming and light sweeping, you can keep your floors clean and well maintained. Alpharetta Hardwood floor cleanings can only take place if floors do not have any protective polyurethane coatings. They may require deeper maintenance every six years. We will wax and gently buff your wood floors to restore them to their luster again.
Maintaining beautiful floors is not as hard as it may seem. We have included some tips below to keep your floors looking their best:
- Keep felt or fabric furniture guards under the legs of furniture to prevent scratching on the wood floors.
- Use vacuums with brush attachments and not beater bars.
- Sweep gently with a dust mop that has a big cotton head.
- Clean up any spills immediately. Always remember to remove standing water right away since it can distort hardwood floors.
- Finally, place mats or rugs in frequently used areas. This will help prevent further scratching and wearing away of your hardwood floors. Be sure to clean your rugs and mats too from time to time as well.
These are a few tips that will help you keep your floors well maintained. We at KIWI offer hardwood floor cleaning and waxing services to help you keep and restore your floors to their original luster.
Bundle & Save