Air Duct Cleaning Manor, TX
Environmentally friendly air duct products
Exclusive Three-year guarantee
Safe for children and pets.
Trusted by over 500,000 Customer
Friendly staff you can trust
Freshen your home with air duct cleaning services in Manor by KIWI Services. Our KIWI air duct cleaning technicians will clean your dirty air duct system, removing the dust, hair, mildew and soot, and restore it to its original clean condition. A clean air duct system will improve your indoor air quality, increase the efficiency of your HVAC system, and can eventually lower your monthly energy bills.
Manor Air Duct Cleaning by KIWI
Our Manor air duct cleaning process consists of six thorough steps, which include:
1. A cleaning of the unit, squirrel cage, fan, and all the accessible air handling components in the furnace.
2. A removal and hand washing of vent covers.
3. A vacuuming of individual ducts to remove dust, ash and other debris.
4. An application of the antimicrobial treatment throughout the system to disinfect.
5. A cleaning of the surrounding vent areas.
6. A cleaning and replacing of your filter or installation of your electrostatic filter.
An Air Duct Cleaning with A Two-Year Guarantee
When you schedule a full-system air duct cleaning, we promise that there will be no
re-growth of mildew or mold for two years or else we will reapply our antimicrobial treatment at no extra charge!
Call KIWI Services for more information about air duct cleaning in Manor and schedule a service with one of our friendly home care representatives!
Air Duct License # TACLBO15148E
KIWI’s manor air duct cleaning reviews
Terry S (Manor, TX, 78653)
“I have be using KIWI Services for several years & I LOVE this company. With their one year warranty on carpet cleaning I am able to afford carpet cleanings every 3 months. I also love their duct cleaning 2 year warranty, which allows me to have my ducts cleaned & sanitized as frequently as needed for 2 years. KIWI’s tech & customer reps are so helpful & friendly I wouldn’t dream of having anyone else take care of my home.”