Little Rock Wood Floor Cleaning
Little Rock wood floor cleaning just became a lot easier thanks to Kiwi Services. Whether your hard wood floors are a hundred years old or newly installed, the professional and friendly Kiwi staff have the solutions you need to keep the hardwood floors in your home, office or business looking great.
Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Preserve the natural beauty and elegance of hardwood floors, inlays, exotic woods or even soft pine without the stress and hassle of trying to do it yourself. Kiwi offers a full service package for all of your flooring needs including hardwood floor cleaning and wood floor waxing. Below is just a sample of the types of wood flooring you may have in your home or business:
- Classic hardwood floors – whether wax sealed or urethane coated, classic hardwood floors are often vulnerable to water damage or other stains. Wax build-up, dirt and grime may result in dull or milky appearance rather than the elegant shine associated with the beauty of classic hardwood flooring.
- Laminate or engineered hardwood floors – these popular selections provide the appearance of wood often at a fraction of the cost. Common household cleaners often create a film or dull appearance that requires professional attention to renew the look of the floors.
- Inlays. Beautify exotic inlays have become ever more popular but require specialized attention to preserve the beauty of the investment.
- Mixed woods. Like exotics, mixed wood floors can be difficult to clean and preserve due to the nature of the materials used. Improperly treated, the finish can be damaged resulting in an eye-sore rather than investment.
- Antique wood floors. Many older hardwood flooring used soft woods like pine rather than hardwoods. The age and density of the woods may require specialized treatment when cleaning, repairing and restoring the floors back to their natural beauty.
Kiwi professional staff take care of everything – from moving the furniture to repairs and cleaning to waxing. The Little Rock Kiwi floor care specialists provide the same great service you have come to know and trust with our carpet care solutions including carefully removing all furniture, vacuuming the area to remove dust and debris trapped deep into crevices, followed by the deep cleansing process and wax.
Stains and repairs can also be addressed at the same time if needed. Commonly encountered problems such as discolorations due to water or other spills, pet stains, scratches and even punctures can be corrected to return your hardwood floor back to the full beauty and shine you have come to expect.
Kiwi wood floor waxing helps preserve the shine and protect your hardwood floors from scratching and future damage.
What to Expect
Kiwi of Little Rock provides the same professional and friendly staff for our hardwood floor cleaning and waxing services that you have come to know and trust. Our industry trained technicians are fully insured and trained to handle your every need. As always, when dealing with Kiwi your satisfaction is our main priority!
Discover the Kiwi difference for yourself! One call to our Little Rock wood flooring staff really can do it all – from carpet cleaning to wood floor cleaning and even air vent and tile – your home can be clean and pristine with just one easy call.