Water Damage Restoration Georgetown, TX
Immediate Dispatch 24/7.
38 Years Of Water Damage Restoration Experience.
Pro Water Damage Certified Technicians.
96% On-Time Track Record.
Work Directly With Your Insurance Company.
3-Year Guarantee On Our Restoration Services.
Licensed, Bonded, And Insured.
KIWI Services offers Georgetown water damage repair & extraction services that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so we can help you right when you need us. Whether your water damage was an accident or a natural disaster, KIWI Services is here to help. KIWI has 38 years of water damage repair experience and is one of the most trusted names in the industry.
Water damage repair in Georgetown
KIWI Services offers professional water damage repair in Georgetown that is licensed, bonded, insured, and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration. Our thorough water damage repair process consists of:
- Offer a free pickup and drop-off of all belongings to our temporary storage space.
- Remove all excess water.
- Completely dry all walls, floors, and upholstery.
- Provide a moisture level reading to ensure the safety of you and your family.
- Remove all mold and mildew as well as apply a disinfectant for future protection.
Water damage restoration by KIWI services
Contact KIWI Services today for more information about Georgetown water damage repair. We are here to help you in any way that you can and offer to work directly with your insurance company for an easy billing process. Remember that when it comes to water damage, minutes count and details matter, so don’t hesitate to call today!
KIWI’s georgetown water damage repair reviews
Tim C. (Georgetown, TX, 78628)
“It was fantastic!!!!”
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
At Kiwi Services, the water damage restoration process is a comprehensive approach involving several crucial steps:
Inspection: During this initial phase, our trained experts assess the extent of the water damage, identify the type of water involved, and strategize the most effective restoration plan. This step is vital for the successful recovery of your property.
Extraction and Drying: This involves the removal of standing water and drying out the affected area using professional-grade equipment. We ensure all moisture is adequately dealt with to prevent further damage and potential mold growth.
Cleaning: After the area is dried, we clean and sanitize it to eliminate any potential health hazards, focusing on preventing mold and mildew growth.
Restoration: The final phase focuses on repairing and restoring your property to its pre-damage condition. This could involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall and installing new carpet, or major repairs, such as reconstructing various areas or rooms in your home. We aim to exceed your expectations and restore your home or business.
Georgetown residents can trust Kiwi Services’ 38 years of experience in the water damage restoration industry. Our team of certified professionals, 24/7 emergency service, and commitment to eco-friendly methods make them a reliable and effective choice for water damage restoration in Georgetown.
Kiwi Services can handle all types of water damage in Georgetown homes. From flooding caused by hurricanes and storms to leaks and burst pipes, our team has the expertise and equipment to effectively tackle any water damage situation.
Water damage can have significant impacts on your property. It can weaken your home’s structure, damage flooring and walls, lead to mold growth, ruin furniture, and damage personal belongings. Moreover, it can also create a hazardous environment due to the potential for electrical issues and the growth of harmful bacteria and mold, posing serious health risks.
- Water damage can weaken the structure of your home, damage flooring and walls, and lead to mold growth.
- It can ruin furniture and personal belongings.
Water damage can create a hazardous environment, leading to potential electrical issues and the growth of harmful bacteria and mold, posing health risks.
Whether your homeowner’s insurance covers water damage restoration depends on the source of the damage. Generally, sudden and accidental damage is covered, like water damage from a burst pipe. However, water damage from lack of maintenance, floods, or sewage backups is often not covered unless you have specific additional coverage.
- Homeowner’s insurance typically covers sudden and accidental water damage.
- Water damage due to lack of maintenance, floods, or sewage backups may not be covered unless you have additional insurance.
- It’s important to check with your insurance provider for the specifics of your coverage.
Water damage is classified into four classes. Class 1 is the least harmful and involves only a small area with low porosity materials affected. Class 2 involves a large area or room with water absorption into the carpeting and walls. Class 3 is when water comes from overhead, soaking the walls, and may have saturated the subfloor. Class 4 is specialty drying situations when materials with low porosity (like hardwood, plaster, brick) are saturated.
- There are four classes of water damage, ranging from Class 1 (least harmful) to Class 4 (most harmful).
- Class 1 involves a small area, Class 2 involves a large area or room, Class 3 involves water coming from overhead, and Class 4 involves specialty drying situations.
- The class of water damage determines the necessary steps for restoration and drying.
That completes our 20 FAQs on water damage. If you have any more questions or need further information, feel free to ask!
Professional water damage restoration services will perform a thorough inspection to assess the severity of the water damage. They use specialized tools to detect moisture in areas that aren’t easily visible, categorize the water damage, and formulate a detailed restoration plan. This includes identifying the water source, the type of water involved, and the extent of the property damage.
- Professionals perform a thorough inspection to assess the severity of water damage using specialized tools.
- They categorize the water damage and formulate a detailed restoration plan.
- The assessment includes identifying the water source, the type of water involved, and the extent of the property damage.
Kiwi Services is committed to using green cleaning methods and products in its water damage restoration process. This commitment ensures that your home is restored, safe, and environmentally friendly. Kiwi Services understands that restoration is about repairing damage and maintaining a healthy environment for you and your family.
Bundle & Save