Water Damage Restoration Lithonia, GA
Immediate Dispatch 24/7.
38 Years Of Water Damage Restoration Experience.
Pro Water Damage Certified Technicians.
96% On-Time Track Record.
Work Directly With Your Insurance Company.
3-Year Guarantee On Our Restoration Services.
Licensed, Bonded, And Insured.
No matter how big or small your water damage is, KIWI Services can fix it Our team of professionals provide Lithonia water damage repair & extraction services that will completely restore your home back in working order. KIWI has 38 years of water damage repair experience and is licensed, bonded, insured, and is certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC.)
water damage repair in Lithonia
KIWI’s technicians are expertly trained and are prepared to give your home the specialized care that it needs. When you schedule a water damage repair in Lithonia, we will:
- Extract any standing water using powerful, industrial strength equipment. We will also sanitize and deodorize your floors.
- Thoroughly dry the contents of your home. We won’t quit until all affected areas are completely dry.
- Disinfect all of the affected areas to ensure that your home stays healthy and fresh.
- Rescue and store all personal items. KIWI Services will salvage every item possible and we’ll deliver them back to you once the restoration is complete.
- Monitor moisture levels in your home with our state-of-the-art technology to prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
Professional Water Damage Repair by Kiwi
There is never a minute when we are not standing by to assist you with water damage repair. Call us today for more information about Lithonia water damage repair. Remember that when it comes to water damage, minutes count and details matter, so call KIWI at the first signs of water damage.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
At Kiwi Services, the water damage restoration process is a comprehensive approach involving several crucial steps:
Inspection: During this initial phase, our trained experts assess the extent of the water damage, identify the type of water involved, and strategize the most effective restoration plan. This step is vital for the successful recovery of your property.
Extraction and Drying: This involves the removal of standing water and drying out the affected area using professional-grade equipment. We ensure all moisture is adequately dealt with to prevent further damage and potential mold growth.
Cleaning: After the area is dried, we clean and sanitize it to eliminate any potential health hazards, focusing on preventing mold and mildew growth.
Restoration: The final phase focuses on repairing and restoring your property to its pre-damage condition. This could involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall and installing new carpet, or major repairs, such as reconstructing various areas or rooms in your home. We aim to exceed your expectations and restore your home or business.
Kiwi Services prioritizes your home’s safety during the water damage restoration process. Our team adheres to industry safety standards, uses eco-friendly products, and ensures all restoration work is thoroughly inspected and deemed safe. Additionally, they can help identify and rectify potential hazards like mold growth to ensure a safe living environment post-restoration.
Absolutely, at Kiwi Services, we are fully equipped to handle large-scale water damage restoration projects. With over 38 years in the restoration business, we’ve weathered some of the most significant and challenging water damage scenarios. Our extensive experience, coupled with state-of-the-art equipment, allows us to efficiently manage any size of water damage, regardless of the scale.
Whether you need to move out during the restoration depends on the damage’s extent. For severe damage, it might be safer and more comfortable to relocate temporarily, especially if crucial areas like the kitchen or bathrooms are affected, or there’s a mold exposure risk.
- Whether you need to move out depends on the extent of the damage.
- For severe damage, temporarily relocating might be safer and more comfortable.
This might be the case if crucial areas like the kitchen or bathrooms are affected or if there’s a risk of mold exposure.
Whether it’s safe to stay in your home during restoration depends on the extent of the damage. For severe damage, especially involving structural instability or extensive mold, it may be safer to relocate temporarily.
- Safety depends on the extent of the damage.
- For severe damage, it may be safer to relocate temporarily.
Situations involving structural instability or extensive mold typically require relocation.
Water damage is classified into four classes. Class 1 is the least harmful and involves only a small area with low porosity materials affected. Class 2 involves a large area or room with water absorption into the carpeting and walls. Class 3 is when water comes from overhead, soaking the walls, and may have saturated the subfloor. Class 4 is specialty drying situations when materials with low porosity (like hardwood, plaster, brick) are saturated.
- There are four classes of water damage, ranging from Class 1 (least harmful) to Class 4 (most harmful).
- Class 1 involves a small area, Class 2 involves a large area or room, Class 3 involves water coming from overhead, and Class 4 involves specialty drying situations.
- The class of water damage determines the necessary steps for restoration and drying.
That completes our 20 FAQs on water damage. If you have any more questions or need further information, feel free to ask!
To prevent water damage, regularly inspect your property for leaks and repair them promptly. Keep your gutters clean and ensure your property has proper drainage. Install water leak detectors in high-risk areas, and consider a yearly inspection from a professional water damage restoration company.
- Regularly inspect your property for leaks and repair them promptly.
- Keep gutters clean and ensure your property has proper drainage.
- Install water leak detectors in high-risk areas and consider a yearly inspection from a professional.
Yes, Kiwi Services understands that water damage can be stressful and disruptive. To ease this burden, Kiwi Services offers to store your belongings while your home is being restored safely. This service helps protect your items from further damage and allows the restoration process to proceed smoothly and efficiently.
Bundle & Save