Water Damage Restoration Duluth, GA
Immediate Dispatch 24/7.
38 Years Of Water Damage Restoration Experience.
Pro Water Damage Certified Technicians.
96% On-Time Track Record.
Work Directly With Your Insurance Company.
3-Year Guarantee On Our Restoration Services.
Licensed, Bonded, And Insured.
When your home has water damage, you need to call on a professional you can trust. KIWI Services offers Duluth water damage repair & extraction services that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so that we can always be there for you in your time of need. Our water damage repair services will not only help restore your home and furnishings, but it will also prevent the growth of mold and mildew. KIWI Services is licensed, bonded, insured, and proudly certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration.
Water Damage Repair in Duluth
When it comes to water damage, minutes count and details matter. When you schedule a water damage repair in Duluth, you can expect to see:
- A water extraction
- A drying of walls, contents, and floors
- A thorough disinfection of your home
- A moisture level reading in your home to prevent mold and mildew
- A temporary storage of your items until your home is back in working order.
The Safest, Fastest Water Damage Repair by KIWI Services
KIWI Services has expert water damage technicians that use state-of-the-art tools, such as high-power blowers and powerful dehumidifiers. For your convenience, we work with your insurance company for easy billing. Call KIWI Services for more information about Duluth water damage repair.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
At Kiwi Services, the water damage restoration process is a comprehensive approach involving several crucial steps:
Inspection: During this initial phase, our trained experts assess the extent of the water damage, identify the type of water involved, and strategize the most effective restoration plan. This step is vital for the successful recovery of your property.
Extraction and Drying: This involves the removal of standing water and drying out the affected area using professional-grade equipment. We ensure all moisture is adequately dealt with to prevent further damage and potential mold growth.
Cleaning: After the area is dried, we clean and sanitize it to eliminate any potential health hazards, focusing on preventing mold and mildew growth.
Restoration: The final phase focuses on repairing and restoring your property to its pre-damage condition. This could involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall and installing new carpet, or major repairs, such as reconstructing various areas or rooms in your home. We aim to exceed your expectations and restore your home or business.
Kiwi Services can handle all types of water damage in Duluth homes. From flooding caused by hurricanes and storms to leaks and burst pipes, our team has the expertise and equipment to effectively tackle any water damage situation.
Yes, Kiwi Services provides free estimates to Duluth residents. This transparency allows customers to understand the potential costs upfront, making it easier to make informed decisions about our water damage restoration needs.
Yes, water damage can sometimes be hidden or not immediately apparent. A professional inspection can identify any potential water damage and prevent further issues such as mold growth or structural damage.
- Water damage can sometimes be hidden or not immediately apparent.
- A professional inspection can identify potential water damage.
- Inspections can prevent further issues like mold growth or structural damage.
Yes, many professional water damage restoration companies are part of disaster response teams following hurricanes. They provide immediate services to mitigate damage, prevent mold growth, and restore properties.
- Many water damage restoration companies are part of disaster response teams.
- They provide immediate services to mitigate damage and prevent mold growth.
- These companies can help restore properties after a hurricane.
Professional water damage restoration services utilize a range of specialized equipment, including industrial-grade dehumidifiers, air movers, moisture meters, infrared cameras to detect hidden water, and air scrubbers for improving air quality.
- Industrial-grade dehumidifiers, air movers, and moisture meters are used in the process.
- Infrared cameras can detect hidden water.
- Air scrubbers are used for improving air quality after a water damage incident.
Water damage is classified into four classes. Class 1 is the least harmful and involves only a small area with low porosity materials affected. Class 2 involves a large area or room with water absorption into the carpeting and walls. Class 3 is when water comes from overhead, soaking the walls, and may have saturated the subfloor. Class 4 is specialty drying situations when materials with low porosity (like hardwood, plaster, brick) are saturated.
- There are four classes of water damage, ranging from Class 1 (least harmful) to Class 4 (most harmful).
- Class 1 involves a small area, Class 2 involves a large area or room, Class 3 involves water coming from overhead, and Class 4 involves specialty drying situations.
- The class of water damage determines the necessary steps for restoration and drying.
That completes our 20 FAQs on water damage. If you have any more questions or need further information, feel free to ask!
Indeed, Kiwi Services prides itself on being available for its customers 24/7 for emergency water damage restoration. our prompt response time is key in minimizing further damage and commencing restoration as quickly as possible. This rapid response provides an essential service in helping maintain your property’s structural integrity and limit additional costs.
Bundle & Save