Rug Cleaning Canton, GA
30-Day clean satisfaction guarantee
38 years of rug cleaning and repairs experience
Over half a million happy customers
Green rug cleaning Solution
Free rug cleaning pickup and delivery
Licensed bonded and insured
96% Ontime arrival
Jeannine SavardCustomer Since 2013
Canton Oriental Rug Cleaning Professionals Take Care Of All Your Rug Cleaning Needs
Canton Rug Cleaning professionals put so much effort into washing each and every rug because we have it done by hand- the old fashioned way; anything outside of this can get your rug ruined. We have long ago recognized this fact and have since that time created our unique 7 step rug cleaning Canton process:
Canton’s 7 Step Rug Cleaning Process
- Pre-wash inspection: our technical team is ever ready to inspect your carpet for worn areas, tears, and stained zones
- Dust removal: using our special rug cleaning vacuum, we take time to remove all dust and loose dirt from both sides of your rug
- Wash and treat: we make use of specialized rug cleaners to hand wash your rug
- Odor neutralization: we recommend our Ozone rug treatment to all of our customers; this treatment kills odor producing bacteria (ask for a free estimate on this additional service). At this point, we apply the KIWI fresh Citrus agent that leaves your rug with a citrus scent you will fall in love with.
- Dry: the rug is dried to prevent color migration and stretching of the rug
- Post detailing: the process of dust removal is repeated to eliminate all dirt and dust
- Repairs and restoration: we fix every rip, hole or tear(ask for a free estimate on this additional service).
Canton Rug Cleaning Company
Let the professionals at KIWI take care of all your rug cleaning Canton needs – even Canton Oriental rug cleaning!
At KIWI Canton rug cleaning, we treat the customer as king and are always ready to go the extra mile just to make your happy. Call our rug cleaning services in Canton, Georgia today to have your oriental rug or area rug cleaned the KIWI way.
KIWI’s canton rug cleaning reviews
Kurt P. (Canton, GA, 30169)
“Very good attention was given.”