Water Damage Restoration Buford, GA
Immediate Dispatch 24/7.
38 Years Of Water Damage Restoration Experience.
Pro Water Damage Certified Technicians.
96% On-Time Track Record.
Work Directly With Your Insurance Company.
3-Year Guarantee On Our Restoration Services.
Licensed, Bonded, And Insured.
If your home has water damage, you don’t have time to stop and consider a lot of different options, so call on a professional you can trust. KIWI Services offers Buford water damage repair services that are prompt, efficient, and reliable when you need it most. KIWI has 38 years of water damage repair experience and is prepared to handle any type of water damage that your home has.
Professional Water Damage Repair in Buford
A professional water damage repair in
Buford will get your home back to beautiful in no time. KIWI’s water damage repair services feature:
- Technicians that have been expertly trained and a company that has been certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC.) KIWI follows stringent industry standards to get your home back to working order.
- State-of-the-art equipment such as industry strength dehumidifers, powerful water pumps, and infrared thermal imaging to detect wet structural materials.
- A thorough water damage repair process, which consists of a water extraction, a thorough drying and disinfecting of water damaged areas, and a close monitoring of the moisture levels in your home.
- A free temporary storage space for your personal belongings, which includes a complimentary pickup and drop-off service.
- A direct working relationship with your insurance company so that the billing process is as simple as possible.
For more information about Buford water damage repair, call KIWI Services today!
KIWI’s buford water damage repair reviews
Megan S. (Buford, GA, 30519)
“The tech was fantastic. He had a great personality and was very professional. Great Job!!”
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
At Kiwi Services, the water damage restoration process is a comprehensive approach involving several crucial steps:
Inspection: During this initial phase, our trained experts assess the extent of the water damage, identify the type of water involved, and strategize the most effective restoration plan. This step is vital for the successful recovery of your property.
Extraction and Drying: This involves the removal of standing water and drying out the affected area using professional-grade equipment. We ensure all moisture is adequately dealt with to prevent further damage and potential mold growth.
Cleaning: After the area is dried, we clean and sanitize it to eliminate any potential health hazards, focusing on preventing mold and mildew growth.
Restoration: The final phase focuses on repairing and restoring your property to its pre-damage condition. This could involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall and installing new carpet, or major repairs, such as reconstructing various areas or rooms in your home. We aim to exceed your expectations and restore your home or business.
Yes, Kiwi Services provides free estimates to Buford residents. This transparency allows customers to understand the potential costs upfront, making it easier to make informed decisions about our water damage restoration needs.
Kiwi Services understands the importance of quick response in minimizing water damage. That’s why they offer 24/7 emergency service to Buford residents, ensuring they’re always ready to respond swiftly and begin restoration.
Many water damage restoration companies offer 24/7 emergency services and can respond immediately to calls. Fast response is crucial in minimizing water damage, so companies strive to arrive and begin work as quickly as possible, often within a few hours.
- Many companies offer 24/7 emergency services.
- Fast response is crucial in minimizing water damage.
Companies typically aim to arrive and begin work within a few hours.
Professional water damage restoration services utilize a range of specialized equipment, including industrial-grade dehumidifiers, air movers, moisture meters, infrared cameras to detect hidden water, and air scrubbers for improving air quality.
- Industrial-grade dehumidifiers, air movers, and moisture meters are used in the process.
- Infrared cameras can detect hidden water.
- Air scrubbers are used for improving air quality after a water damage incident.
Water damage is classified into four classes. Class 1 is the least harmful and involves only a small area with low porosity materials affected. Class 2 involves a large area or room with water absorption into the carpeting and walls. Class 3 is when water comes from overhead, soaking the walls, and may have saturated the subfloor. Class 4 is specialty drying situations when materials with low porosity (like hardwood, plaster, brick) are saturated.
- There are four classes of water damage, ranging from Class 1 (least harmful) to Class 4 (most harmful).
- Class 1 involves a small area, Class 2 involves a large area or room, Class 3 involves water coming from overhead, and Class 4 involves specialty drying situations.
- The class of water damage determines the necessary steps for restoration and drying.
That completes our 20 FAQs on water damage. If you have any more questions or need further information, feel free to ask!
Coverage for water damage caused by hurricanes depends on your insurance policy. While some damage might be covered, it often requires separate flood insurance to cover damage from rising waters. Always review your policy and speak to your insurance provider for clarification.
- Coverage depends on your insurance policy.
- Separate flood insurance is often required to cover damage from rising waters.
- Always review your insurance policy and consult with your provider.
With over 38 years of experience, a commitment to green cleaning methods, and a team of highly trained technicians, Kiwi Services has earned a reputation as a trusted name in water damage.
Bundle & Save