Nontoxic Carpet Cleaning
38 Years Of Carpet Cleaning Experience.
Trusted By Over 500,000 Customers.
Eco-Friendly – Safe For Kids And Pets.
6 Steps Quick-Dry Cleaning Service with 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
One-Year Unmatched Clean Carpet Warranty. A KIWI Exclusive Plan Included.
Licensed, Bonded, And Insured.
96% On-Time Track Record.
If you’re the type of consumer who is always looking for cleaning products that are eco-friendly or that have no harmful chemicals, you should expect the same out of any professional cleaning service that you hire, including professional carpet cleaning service.
Unfortunately, many homeowners who are looking to get a deep clean for their carpeting turn to steam cleaning—but this method of cleaning uses harsh chemicals and can also leave your carpet wet, which can leave behind mildewy smells.
Kiwi Services uses a dry carpet cleaning method combined with eco-friendly carpet cleaning solutions that will make your flooring smell fresh and look fluffy once again. Here’s more about our green carpet cleaning process and what it entails.
Green Carpet Cleaning Process
A lot of companies have been trying to go green in the last decade or so, but we’ve been doing it for over 38 years at Kiwi Services. Our cleaning process is always completed using our green carpet cleaning solution, called CB2, which is free from allergens, pollutants, and chemicals that irritate your skin and cause health issues but is still powerfully effective against stains and odors. The cleaning solution we use is GRAS certified (Generally Recognized as Safe) by the Food and Drug Administration, which is reassuring when you have kids, pets, or those with compromised immune systems in the household.
When you hire Kiwi for your professional carpet cleaning service, we can promise that we always provide deep cleans as well as friendly, thorough service—and we’re happily backed by the Carpet and Rug Institute. Here’s what our service entails:
- A Walkthrough: Your technician will first look through all of the areas that need to be cleaned before they break out any equipment and then discuss an action plan with you about what needs to be done to correct these issues.
- Move Furniture: No need to break your back—your technician will take care of moving light furniture before the cleaning process begins. The only things we can’t handle for you are especially heavy items like china cabinets, pianos, bookcases that are full of books, beds, large dining tables, dressers, or any electronic equipment.
- All areas not covered by furniture will get a thorough vacuuming with a professional-grade vacuum.
- Pre-spot. Using our proprietary Kiwi Super Spotter, the technician will pre-treat all surface stains before the cleaning process to ensure that stains will be easily removed.
- Carpet cleaning. When the actual carpet cleaning begins, the technician will apply a light mist of our pH balanced citrus cleaner on the floors and then use cotton bonnets and our rotary carpet cleaner to extract soil from the carpet fibers.
- Finally, we will use a professional carpet rake to groom carpet fibers, which will give that fresh, fluffy look to your carpet.
Whether it’s your carpet, upholstery, area rugs, or wood floor, Kiwi Services offers excellent services to help you clean your home—from rug cleaning to HVAC cleaning to tile cleaning. Call Kiwi today for more information or to schedule a service!