Wood Floor Restoration
Free No-Obligation Estimates.
38 Years Of Wood Floors Care Experience.
Trusted By Over 500,000 Customers.
12 Steps Comprehensive Service With 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Full-Service Floor Care: Cleaning, Stripping, Waxing, Sealing and Polishing.
Pro Floors Specialists, Licensed & Insured.
96% On-Time Track Record.
High-quality wood floors can make any space feel cozy, beautiful, and warm. Whether you top them with an area rug or just let the bare wood and floor finishing speak for itself—there’s nothing more stunning in a home than beautifully polished hardwood floors. However, a wood floor is not exactly easy to keep up with, especially if you have a busy household with kids and pets. Solid wood floors, laminate floors, or engineered hardwood floors can often get deep scratches if you’re not careful—or worse, have long-lasting effects when water damaged.
A DIY solution can only get you so far when you have damaged floors: You need professional hardwood floor refinishing to get your floors nice and gleaming once again. Kiwi Services has offered floor refinishing services for over 38 years and knows how to get the job done right.
Our Professional Hardwood Floor Restoration
Whether you have light scratches or need full-on flooring repair, our expert Kiwi wood floor technicians are here to help with complete floor restorations. We offer floor restorations for solid and engineered floors, solid wood floors, laminate floor or engineered hardwood floors as well as services for a variety of stain colors.
When you hire us to restore your floors, you can expect the following:
- An evaluation of your wood floors to determine if there is any damage that needs to be repaired or any hardwood floor installation that needs to take place if certain planks are too far damaged to restore.
- A thorough cleaning of the hardwood floors to ensure every surface of the flooring is dust-free and has no signs of debris.
- A dustless sanding of the perimeter and entire floor area, which is a more efficient and cleaner method of sanding that includes the use of a specialized machine that includes a vacuum suction tube.
- Another pass at cleaning and a chance to wipe the floor one more time before the application of the polyurethane.
- An application of polyurethane. Our technicians will evaluate your floors ahead of time to decide whether a water-based polyurethane or an oil-based polyurethane would be more appropriate. (A water-base polyurethane is clear and an oil-base polyurethane will darken over time. The method your technician uses will depend on the wood stain your floor has.)
This entire process will take a few hours, but will leave your floors stronger and looking just as good as the day they were installed.
Hardwood Floor Cleaning
If your floors don’t need complete restoration and just a simple cleaning, Kiwi Services can also take care of that for you.
A hardwood floor cleaning consists of the following:
- A thorough evaluation of your laminate hardwood flooring, including identification of finish type and sealant used
- A cleaning and mopping to eliminate dust and dirt
- A gentle buffing, waxing and polishing to remove stains that are on the surface level and deep below the surface
One of the things that sets Kiwi Services about from another hardwood floor company is that we have had a huge commitment to using eco-friendly cleaning products—long before it became trendy or commonplace. Our hardwood floor cleansers are made with all-natural ingredients that are kid-friendly, pet-friendly and that contain no abrasive or harsh chemicals that can lead to damage on your floors or that can decrease the air quality in your home.
We also take great care to have no wastewater when we clean anything in your home because we don’t think it’s a good practice to dump hazardous materials in your neighborhood’s drain system when we’re done with a job.
Interested in hiring Kiwi Services to take care of your wood floor restoration or a wood floor cleaning? Call Kiwi today to get a free quote or to schedule a service!