Turkish Rug Cleaning Services
Free Rugs Pickup & Delivery Service.
38 Years of Cleaning & Repairs Experience.
16-Step Rug Cleaning Process With 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
100% Rug Odor Elimination Guarantee.
Eco-Friendly – Safe For Kids And Pets.
Experts Rug Cleaners, Licensed & Insured.
96% On-Time Track Record.
Whether you purchased your Turkish rug while on vacation or inherited it from a family member, we know exactly how special it is to you—and how much you want to keep it as pristine as possible. But over the years, with heavy foot traffic and dust and dirt piling up, you might notice that it’s time to clean the intricate wool fibers on your oriental rug. Getting your rug professionally cleaned is the best way to take care of your Turkish rug so that you can ensure that it lasts a lifetime.
Are you in need of a rug cleaning? Kiwi Services has specialized in cleaning Turkish rugs for over 38 years and has experts on staff ready to restore your rug back to new again.
Turkish Rug Cleaners
When you hire Kiwi Services for oriental rug cleaning, you can expect professional and precise service. Our rug technicians are some of the best in the business, and they will personalize the rug cleaning process depending on what type of fibers it has, if it’s hand woven, or if it has any unsightly stains such as pet urine or wine.
When you choose Kiwi for your rug cleaning and repair needs, you can expect the following process:
- Pre-Wash Inspection After your rug first arrives to our service center, it is inspected before we begin any cleaning. We look for areas that may be of concern such as prior dye bleeding, worn areas, tears, and more. We will call you if your rug needs any repairs—whether it’s needed on the fringes, silk, wool fibers, or white cloth.
- Dust Removal Dust is removed from both sides of the rug by using a special vacuum with beater bars to remove loose soil.
- Wash & Treat We use a hand washing technique and a pH balanced citrus cleaner that is safe for kids and pets. We tailor the technique depending on the fibers, dyes, soiling and construction.
- Odor Neutralization A freshening agent is used to help neutralize basic odors.
- Dry Rugs are dried flat to help avoid color migration and fiber stretching.
Interested in hiring Kiwi Services for cleaning and drying your rug? Give us a call for a free estimate and to learn more about our rug cleaning service!