Oriental Carpet Cleaning
Free Rugs Pickup & Delivery Service.
38 Years of Cleaning & Repairs Experience.
16-Step Rug Cleaning Process With 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
100% Rug Odor Elimination Guarantee.
Eco-Friendly – Safe For Kids And Pets.
Experts Rug Cleaners, Licensed & Insured.
96% On-Time Track Record.
Oriental area rugs add vibrant color and warmth to any living space. The best part about oriental rugs—whether they be Indian, Chinese, Egyptian, or Turkish—is that they are all so unique, coming in a wide range of colorful patterns and weaves. Because they are so unique and priceless, they can be stressful for an individual to clean, especially if your rug is a family heirloom.
When you need oriental rug cleaning, you’ll want to turn to a professional you can trust. Kiwi Services has been in the area rug cleaning and restoration business for over 38 years, so you can have peace of mind that with our years of experience and state-of-the-art cleaning products that your rug will be returned to you better than when you dropped it off.
Professional Rug Cleaning by Kiwi
Kiwi Services provides rug cleaning services that are individually tailored to the type of rug that you have—because we know that a Persian rug should be cleaned differently than a synthetic fiber rug. Our rug cleaners are skilled, patient, and professional
When you get your Oriental rugs washed at Kiwi, here’s what you can expect:
- Pre-inspection To ensure that your rug doesn’t have any issues like prior dye bleeding, worn areas, or tears we pre-inspect so that we don’t contribute to any further damage. We know how crucial this is for a priceless Oriental rug, so this step is one of the most important.
- Dust Removal Your technician will vacuum both sides of the Oriental rug using a special vacuum to get rid of all the loose dust and soil that accumulates over the years.
- Wash and Treatment with a pH Balanced Cleaner Using a pH balanced citrus cleaner, your area rug will be thoroughly hand washed in a specific way that suits your Oriental rug.
- Odor Removal We will eliminate any odors by using a freshening agent—and for deeper bacteria problems, we often recommend the use of our Ozone treatment that kills odor-causing bacteria.
- Your Rug is Dried Before we finish with your rug, we will make sure it’s thoroughly dried, dust it on both sides, and wrap it up for delivery.
Thinking about scheduling a rug cleaning service with Kiwi? Or need to spruce up another part of your home with carpet cleaning, tile cleaning, or wood floor cleaning? Our customer service is unparalleled and our results say it all—we know how to get your home back to beautiful again.
Call Kiwi Services today to get a no-obligation quote or to schedule a service as soon as possible!