Indian Rug Cleaning
Free Rugs Pickup & Delivery Service.
38 Years of Cleaning & Repairs Experience.
16-Step Rug Cleaning Process With 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
100% Rug Odor Elimination Guarantee.
Eco-Friendly – Safe For Kids And Pets.
Experts Rug Cleaners, Licensed & Insured.
96% On-Time Track Record.
An Indian rug—or any other type of oriental rug—adds a touch of elegance to any living space. These delicate, classic, and hand-crafted works of art are priceless heirlooms that are passed down in the family and treasured for many decades. It’s quite a big responsibility to take care of a hand-woven rug, and it can be especially overwhelming when you have to think about cleaning one yourself.
That’s where the experts come in. Here at Kiwi Services, we have been cleaning and repairing rugs for over 38 years, restoring them to their original beauty without putting any of the wool fibers at risk for dye migration.
Our oriental rug cleaning services begin and end with personalization: We carefully look at every detail of your Indian rug and determine the best way to clean, repair, and dry it so that it looks just as good as the day it was brought into your home (and maybe even better!).
Oriental Rug Cleaning Process
When you hire Kiwi for an oriental rug cleaning, you can expect to see the following:
- Pre-wash inspection: Before we begin applying any cleaning solutions, we will thoroughly look over and inspect your rug for conditions like prior dye bleeding, worn areas, missing fringe, tears, and stains.
- Vacuuming: Another step before we wash your rug, we will remove the dust and dirt on both sides of the rug by using a special vacuum with beater bars.
- Hand washing: We only hand-wash our rugs and specifically tailor the cleaning technique to what your rug needs. Our rug technicians will examine the type of fibers, dyes, soiling, and construction of the rug to determine what type of hand washing to use.
- Odor and Bacterial Treatment: To get your rug nice and fresh, we will use a green freshening agent to neutralize basic odors. For those deeply set in odors, we will recommend using a more aggressive treatment called Ozone, which will kill bacteria that’s well below the surface.
- Post Detailing: We will dry your rug flat in order to prevent color migration and fabric stretching. We will then dust it once again before we wrap it and deliver it to you.
Interested in hiring Kiwi Services to be your rug cleaners? Call us today for a free quote!