Flood Damage Water Removal Services
A flood—whether caused by weather or by a malfunction in the home—is one of the most devastating things a homeowner can experience. When you’re in the moment, it’s hard to know what to do first: Clean things up or you immediately call the insurance agent. It can also be difficult to handle because flooding in the home doesn’t often happen during business hours, which can make getting hold of the right professionals difficult if not impossible.
Kiwi Services offers flood damage water removal services that are fast, efficient, and there for you in your time of need, whether that’s on a holiday, weekend, or well after business hours.
Have flood damage in your home and need it fixed fast? Here’s how Kiwi Services can help.
A Trusted Name in the Water Damage Restoration Business
Kiwi Services has been helping customers restore their homes after water damage for over 30 years. We’re not just a fly-by-night type of business, looking to make money off customers on some of their worst days—we truly are there with you every step of the way as you navigate how to move forward with repairs. We can even work with your insurance company for the billing of the water damage repair service, so that’s one less thing on your plate.
Our water damage repair crew are IICRC certified, licensed, and bonded restoration specialists who are qualified to help with fire damage restoration, disaster restoration and flood damage restoration. Plus, you can rest assured that all of our damage repair work is guaranteed for one year, and any carpets we cleaned in the process will also be covered under our one-year carpet cleaning warranty.
The Flood Damage Water Removal Process
No two flooding situations are alike, which is why it’s so important to have a trained and knowledgeable staff who know what to tackle first—because minutes count and details matter in these scenarios.
When you’re experiencing flood damage and you call Kiwi Services to help you with the cleanup, here’s generally what you can expect:
- Immediate Water Extraction. First and foremost, the most important job we have is to get rid of all the standing water in your home. This will minimize long-term damage and ensure that we can begin the cleaning process.
- Carpet restoration. If there was any carpet that was affected by the flooding, we will work to clean and dry the carpets to clear away residue that can often come along with standing water. We can also help you dry and restore any rugs that may have been affected by flood waters.
- Wood floor cleaning and restoration. If any wood floors were in the flood pathway, our professionals will remove standing water to minimize the chance of warping and then deep-clean the floors to get them looking their best once again.
- Mold removal. This is one of the most crucial steps in our process, where we remove all the mold growth in your home that was caused from moisture from the flood water, using special tools and antimicrobial cleaning agents to get the job done.
- Extensive drying. The drying process is completed using heavy-duty drying tools that eliminate all moisture.
Need help with flood damage fast? Call Kiwi right now for assistance and a free quote.
Search By Zip Code
Find A Kiwi Services Near You