Egyptian Rug Cleaning Services
Free Rugs Pickup & Delivery Service.
38 Years of Cleaning & Repairs Experience.
16-Step Rug Cleaning Process With 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
100% Rug Odor Elimination Guarantee.
Eco-Friendly – Safe For Kids And Pets.
Experts Rug Cleaners, Licensed & Insured.
96% On-Time Track Record.
An Egyptian rug is definitely a luxurious addition to any home. Made from lavish materials like wool fibers or silk and often hand-woven, oriental rugs are precious commodities in a family, often passed down from generation to generation. Because of this, it can be a bit stressful to hang onto one and keep it looking good over the years. And when it inevitably accumulates dust and dirt or gets a stain, you may even be wondering how to clean it properly without ruining it.
Instead of trying to clean your oriental rug yourself, call in the experts at Kiwi Services. We have been cleaning and repairing oriental rugs for over 38 years—and we know a thing or two about making them beautiful once again.
A Rug Cleaner with an Expert Technique
When it comes to cleaning and drying Egyptian and other types of specialized rugs, our expert technicians do everything possible to make sure that your rug stays safe, the colors don’t bleed, and that it’s returned to you in pristine condition so that you can keep it in your home for years to come.
Here’s a look at what our rug cleaning process is like:
- A thorough pre-wash inspection: Before the official cleaning process begins, your rug technician will thoroughly inspect your rug to check for signs of prior dye bleeding, worn areas, tears, and stains.
- Perform repairs if necessary: If any damage is found, we will give you a call to move forward with the repair process, which will be performed by a master weaver on staff.
- Removal of dust and dirt: Whether your rug has had heavy foot traffic or been stuck in the attic for years, it’ll need a thorough removal of dust and dirt. We use a special vacuum with beater bars to remove the soil from both sides of the rug.
- A careful hand-washing: We exclusively hand wash our rugs to ensure that no color migration occurs. We will specialize the type of cleaning depending on the fibers, dyes, soiling, and construction of the rug.
- An intensive odor and bacterial treatment: We will use an eco-friendly freshening agent to eliminate any odors on the rug.
- Drying and post detailing: We will ensure that your rug is completely dried before we dust it again and package it for delivery.
Interested in hiring Kiwi for your rug cleaners? Call us today for more info and to receive a free service quote!