Deep Carpet Cleaning
Free 1-Year clean carpet warranty.
Over half a million happy customers
Over 38 years of experience
Quick-dry cleaning method
Our carpets take on a lot. From muddy pawprints to sticky shoes to spilled glasses of wine, our carpets—especially in high-traffic areas—can look quite dingy and dirty after years of walking, dancing, and eating on top of them. And according to medical research, carpet contains about 200,000 bacteria per square inch, which is about 4,000 times dirtier than a toilet seat. Why exactly? It’s mostly because of all the skin cells that we shed on a daily basis, plus any food particles, pollen, and pet dander that can accumulate over time. Although a regular vacuuming can go far in getting clean carpet, to get a truly deep clean you’ll need a professional carpet cleaning.
Kiwi Services has been in the cleaning and restoration business for over 38 years, and we have perfected our cleaning process and have eco-friendly, effective cleaning solutions that will get your carpets fresh, fluffy, and most importantly, sanitized.
A Carpet Cleaning Service with Superior Cleaning Methods
When many think of a carpet cleaning service, they think of getting them steam cleaned. But this process that other carpet cleaning companies use involves a lot of hot water, water extracting, and quite frankly, a lot of mess that can leave behind sopping wet carpets and a chance for mold or mildew to build up.
Kiwi Services, however, offers a dry carpet cleaning service, which is eco-friendly and safe for children and pets. Here’s what our carpet cleaning service looks like:
- A Walkthrough: Your technician will first look through all of the areas that need to be cleaned before they break out any equipment and then discuss an action plan with you about what needs to be done to correct these issues.
- Move Furniture: No need to break your back—your technician will take care of moving light furniture before the cleaning process begins. The only things we can’t handle for you are especially heavy items like china cabinets, pianos, bookcases that are full of books, beds, large dining tables, dressers, or any electronic equipment.
- All areas not covered by furniture will get a thorough vacuuming with a professional grade vacuum.
- Pre-spot. Using our proprietary Kiwi Super Spotter, the technician will pre-treat all surface stains before the cleaning process to ensure that stains will be easily removed.
- Carpet cleaning. When the actual carpet cleaning begins, the technician will apply a light mist of our pH balanced citrus cleaner on the floors and then use cotton bonnets and our rotary carpet cleaner to extract soil from the carpet fibers.
- Finally, we will use a professional carpet rake to groom carpet fibers, which will give that fresh, fluffy look to your carpet.
Beyond our expert carpet cleaning methods, Kiwi also offers excellent customer service with satisfaction guaranteed on all of our cleaning services—whether it’s air duct, tile and grout, or wood floors. Go with the cleaning method that carpet manufacturers recommend! Call Kiwi Services today for a free quote or to schedule a carpet cleaning for your home.
Search By Zip Code
Find A Kiwi Services Near You