Animal Skin Rugs Cleaning Services
Free Rugs Pickup & Delivery Service.
38 Years of Cleaning & Repairs Experience.
16-Step Rug Cleaning Process With 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
100% Rug Odor Elimination Guarantee.
Eco-Friendly – Safe For Kids And Pets.
Experts Rug Cleaners, Licensed & Insured.
96% On-Time Track Record.
Animal skin rugs put an element of the wild into your living space—whether you prefer a cowhide rug, wool rug, or a sheepskin rug. They can add a bit of texture and a lot of interest to your living room, bedroom, or even your kitchen. They can also be difficult to clean, especially if your rug is in a high-traffic area of the home.
Does your animal skin area rug need to be professionally cleaned? Kiwi Services has specialized in cleaning animal skin rugs for over 30 years and can get your rug back to looking and smelling as beautiful as it did the day you brought it home.
Kiwi’s Rug Cleaning Process
It’s understandable that you might be nervous to hand over your animal skin rug to just any company. They’re a pretty hefty investment, and you need to have highly specialized rug cleaners who know exactly how to handle such a priceless item. At Kiwi Services, we take rug care seriously—and we have a specialized rug cleaning process that is tailored to particular types of rugs.
When your hire Kiwi Services to clean your cowhide or remove pet urine from your sheepskin, here’s what you can expect:
- Pre-Wash Inspection: We begin the rug cleaning process with a pre-wash inspection to check for dye bleeding, worn areas, and tears.
- Dust Removal: We then thoroughly sweep both sides of your rug with a special vacuum to remove loose soil and get it prepared for a hand wash.
- Wash & Treat:We only hand wash rugs, and specifically tailor the wash depending on the fibers, dyes, soiling and construction.
- Odor Neutralization: A freshening agent is used for odor removal.
- Dry: Once it’s clean, your rug is dried flat in order to avoid color migration and fiber stretching.
- Post Detailing: When your rug is dry, it’s dusted on both sides and wrapped for delivery.
- Repairs & Restorations: Should your rug need any specialized repairs or you need to remove stains, our Master Weaver will provide a custom quote after inspecting.
Interested in hiring Kiwi Services for animal skin rugs cleaning—or want to know more about oriental rug cleaning, silk rugs cleaning, or need to get your carpet cleaned? We clean rugs professionally as well as carpets and tile in your home or office. Call Kiwi today for a customized quote and to learn more about our specialty dry cleaned methods!