How to Clean Clear Faucets
Do you still have any of those old builder grade clear plastic faucets? I do and let me tell you, they can get downright nasty. I do not know how all of the crud can get built up under them but I do know that I can get rid of it in 5 minutes.
How to clean clear faucets
- Pop the “H” and “C” off with a flat object, like a butter knife or a flat head screw driver.
- Remove screws from handles and put in a safe place. I promise this won’t make water spew out everywhere.
- Place caps and handles in hot soapy water and let it soak for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime wipe down the faucet base, remove hardwater buildup with white vinegar.
- Pull handles out of the water and scrub them down with a toothbrush then dry.
- Put everything back together