Quick-dry Carpet Cleaning Services
Free 1-Year clean carpet warranty.
Over half a million happy customers
Over 38 years of experience
Quick-dry cleaning method
Often, when people think of carpet cleaning, their minds immediately bring up an image of a huge steam cleaning machine and soggy carpets that take hours to dry—meaning that they have to steer clear of their home or keep little ones and pets off the surfaces for several hours. Luckily, there’s a much cleaner, safer, and efficient way to getting those carpets clean and debris-free: Dry carpet cleaning.
Dry carpet cleaning won’t create the wet conditions that steam cleaning creates, which can often lead to mildew or even dye migration.
Kiwi Services has been offering quick-dry carpet cleaning services for over 38 years! Want to learn more? Here’s all the info you need to know about Kiwi’s process.
What is Dry Carpet Cleaning and How Does it Work?
The dry carpet cleaning method is a much simpler and more effective way to clean carpets deep down in their fibers than steam cleaning is. The biggest difference between dry and steam carpet cleaning is all in the type of cleaning agent that’s used as well as the equipment.
When you hire Kiwi Services to perform carpet cleaning in your home, your technician will analyze the unique needs of your carpet, and then mist the carpet fibers with a pH balanced cleaner. Then, they will use a specially designed drying bonnet that will loosen up soil particles and transfer the dirt off your carpet, creating a fresh, fluffy appearance. The dry carpet cleaning process uses no water, which not only means quick drying time, but also no wastewater that’s left behind or dumped into your neighborhood drains.
Our Quick-Dry Carpet Cleaning Process
Our entire quick-dry carpet cleaning process is fast, efficient, and gets your carpet looking beautiful and brand new at the end.
Here’s what it entails:
- A Walkthrough: Your technician will first look through all of the areas that need to be cleaned before they break out any equipment. They’ll identify problem areas (like heavy soiling, pet odors stains, or damaged carpet that needs repaired) and then discuss an action plan with you about what needs to be done to correct these issues.
- Move Furniture: No need to break your back—your technician will take care of moving light furniture before the cleaning process begins. The only things we can’t handle for you are especially heavy items like china cabinets, pianos, bookcases that are full of books, beds, large dining tables, dressers, or any electronic equipment.
- All areas not covered by furniture will get a thorough vacuuming with a professional grade vacuum.
- Pre-spot. Using our proprietary Kiwi Super Spotter, the technician will pre-treat all surface stains before the cleaning process to ensure that stains will be easily removed.
- Carpet cleaning. When the actual carpet cleaning begins, the technician will apply a light mist of our pH balanced citrus cleaner on the floors and then use cotton bonnets and our rotary carpet cleaner to extract soil from the carpet fibers.
- Finally, we will use a professional carpet rake to groom carpet fibers, which will give that fresh, fluffy look to your carpet.
Interested in hiring Kiwi to clean your carpets? Call us today for a free quote!
Search By Zip Code
Find A Kiwi Services Near You