Citrus Carpet Cleaning
Free 1-Year clean carpet warranty.
Over half a million happy customers
Over 38 years of experience
Quick-dry cleaning method
There’s nothing like the smell of a freshly cleaned home. The only downside to many cleaners that make our carpets, floors, or upholstery clean is that they contain so many chemicals that can be harmful to the air quality in our homes. Here at Kiwi Services, we use a green carpet cleaning method that not only protects your family and the environment from harsh chemicals, but that also leaves behind a fresh, citrus scent.
Whether your carpet needs freshening up or it’s definitely looking a little worse for wear, our citrus carpet cleaning solution can get your home back to looking and smelling as beautiful as the first day you moved in.
Green Carpet Cleaning Services
Unlike many other carpet cleaning services that use a traditional steam cleaning method, here at Kiwi we do things a little differently by using a dry carpet cleaning method. Our cleaning method is gentle on the carpet fibers (yet powerful enough to remove stains and deeply set odors) and best of all, produces no wastewater. We use 100% cotton bonnets to absorb liquids, which means that you won’t see your Kiwi Services technicians dumping any buckets of dirty water into the storm drains or septic system.
In addition to our green carpet cleaning methods, we use a green carpet cleaner, which is safe for kids, pets, and the whole family. Our ingredients are derived from nature and is also biodegradable and water soluble. This eco-friendly cleaner doesn’t contain any OCDs or hazardous air pollutants that are often found in other cleaners. We pride ourselves on offering this to our customers—and we were invested in using environmentally friendly cleaners long before other companies, proving our commitment to the cause.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
Our carpet cleaning methods will work on a variety of carpet fibers, including acrylic, Berber, blends, nylon, olefin, polyester, and wool.
Here’s what you can expect when you hire Kiwi Services to clean your carpets:
- A walkthrough. Before we begin the carpet cleaning process, we will walk through the areas that need to be cleaned and identify any problems.
- Move furniture. We will move light furniture before the carpet cleaning process officially begins.
- A thorough vacuuming. We will use a professional grade vacuum to clean the open areas not covered by furniture to remove all of the loose soil.
- Pre-spot treatment. Pretreat all of the surface stains.
- Carpet cleaning. We will apply a light mist across the carpet and then set to work with our bonnets and carpet cleaner.
- Grooming. We will use a carpet rake to groom the carpet fibers.
In need of a professional carpet cleaning? Don’t delay! Call Kiwi today for a free quote on services.
Search By Zip Code
Find A Kiwi Services Near You